Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort Vathy: 3 mins drive
Distance to beach 5 mins walk
Pool Size 7.50m x 3.30m (Depth: 1.1m - 1.8m)
Situated above the marina on the east side of Vathy with breathtaking views over southern Ithaka.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Lovers of island holidays will be delighted by a stay on Ithaka, because, although less than 30 kms long and just 6kms wide you actually get two islands for the price of one! A narrow neck of land joins North and South Ithaka and each has its own unique character.
The newly constructed and spacious Villa Kirki, together with its neighbour Villa Kalypso enjoys a secluded, elevated setting with a magnificent view across one of the finest natural harbours in the Ionian and the small port at its head, Vathy, island capital and pride of the South! The morning commute into town for fresh bread and supplies takes all of three minutes by car, possibly four if there are sheep or goats on the move! Or you might care to take one of the many old stepped thoroughfares that pre-date the arrival of the motorcar. All lead down to the water's edge and the plateia, surrounded by shops, banks and quayside tavernas.
For those important lazy days, you can simply relax on the wide terrace with its infinity pool overlooking all the action down in the harbour, or sit and watch the sun set over Mt Niritos as shadows deepen and the lights are reflected on the darkening water.
All the main windows face the view, and each bedroom has its own balcony, making a morning lie in even more attractive. The main living and dining areas are spacious, cool and very comfortably furnished.
Despite its small size Ithaca is a world within a world, so exploration by car is easy and rewarding whether to the delightful hill village of Perachori on the opposite side of the bay or further afield to the historic mountain settlements of the North island, inhabited since Neolithic times and the picturesque harbours of Kioni and Frikes.
2 bedroom villa with private pool
· Private Swimming pool 7.50m x 3.30m (Depth: 1.1m - 1.8m)
· 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room
· 1 twin bedroom with en suite shower room
· Open plan Kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), CD player, fridge/freezer, full cooker AND microwave
· Separate WC
· WIFI (see booking conditions)
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, WIFI, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.