Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort 5 min drive to Vathy
Distance to beach 15 mins walk
Pool Size 6m x 3.2m (depth 0.80m-1.60m)
Charming Villas set amongst a lush backdrop of rural Ithaka
1 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE POOL
- Sleeps 2
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Did Odysseus land in secret at this stunningly beautiful bay, and then conceal his plundered treasure in the Nymph's Cave on the hillside above- Let the scholars argue about the myth, the fact remains that Dexa Bay is the ideal place for any wanderer to make their landfall.
Surrounded by hills and guarded by a rocky islet it's hard to believe that this unspoilt crescent of pebbles and sand is only a few minutes' stroll from the bustling centre of island life, Vathi's main waterfront plateia.
Occupying an elevated position above the bay, and set in landscaped gardens amongst the olive trees, these recently built small villas are perfect for couples who want to enjoy 'away from it all' seclusion whilst being close to all the amenities of the town and a short stroll down to Ithaka's only Blue Flag beach.
Built especially for couples each house has a superb, large, open plan lounge, dining and kitchenette area complete with feature fireplace. Much thought has gone into the fittings and furnishings, which include satellite TV and DVD player. The kitchenette has a fridge, hob and a microwave oven. A fully fitted shower room/WC completes the ground floor accommodation.
A spiral staircase accesses the main feature of each house - a magnificent, romantic, double gallery bedroom.
Each villa has its own private patio area with shade, seating and loungers, a BBQ for relaxed al fresco dining, and a swimming pool for cooling off on those long, sunny Ithakan afternoons.
Paved pathways wind through the lovely gardens, where the perfect spot for quiet relaxation and reflection can be found.
For those who wish to embark on their own private odyssey, the famous Nymph's Cave can be reached on foot in 20 minutes whilst the fascinating ancient village of Paleochori with its ruined churches and faded frescoes lies another half hour beyond with the dramatically situated Perachori Village (and tavernas!) close by.
Fact or fantasy- Either of these two charming villas is the perfect place to decide for yourself!.
2 x 1 bedroom villa with private swimming pool 6m x 3.2m (depth 0.80m-1.60m)
· 1 double bedroom
· Private swimming pool
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· Wifi access
· Open plan living/dining room with TV and DVD player
· Kitchenette fully equipped with fridge/freezer,full size cooker and dishwaher
· Fully fitted shower room/WC
· Patio with BBQ
· Double gallery bedroom
Restaurants: 5 mins drive
Beach: 15 mins walk
Mini Market: 5 mins drive
Motor Boat Hire · Marine Adventure
Walk to beach, Garden, BBQ, TV, Satellite TV, DVD, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.