Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5-10 minute drive
Distance to beach 10 min drive
Pool Size 45 square metres (1.4 - 1.5m deep) (Heated & Hydro jets)
The high standard restoration of these old stone stables has created a very stylish village house, retaining original features such as stone walls and vaulted ceilings. A private swimming pool sits on the first floor terrace, whilst a large terrace takes advantage of the wonderful sea and mountain views. The village has two small restaurants, a bakery and butcher's shop and U Casale is just five kilometres from the town centre and sandy beaches of Ile Rousse, and three kilometres from Monticello, with its well-known gastronomic restaurant.
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 2-6)
- Ground floor: single garage with remote opening, twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, washing machine, tumble dryer
- First floor: large master double bedroom and sitting area with en-suite bathroom (with bath and shower) and access to pool and terrace; double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with balcony; large terrace with swimming pool
- Second floor: kitchen/dining/living room with hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, safe, internet telephone socket and telephone (incoming and local calls), large terrace with steps leading down to swimming pool
- TVs in all bedrooms, hairdryer
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Linen change and villa tidy-up mid-week and at the end of each week
- Private swimming pool with hydro-jets approx. 45 square metres 7.10m x 6.4m (dpeth 1.6m)
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 3.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
Beach 10min drive
Small village restaurant 1min walk (in season)
Restaurant 5-10min drive
Ile Rousse 10min drive
Calvi airport 40min drive
Bastia airport 1hr 20min drive
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, Satellite TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Heated pool, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Stansted (STN)
Stansted to Calvi Titan Airways
Dep: 08:30 Arr: 11:40
Dep: 12:40 Arr: 14:00
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Calvi Flybe
Dep: 07:30 Arr: 10:50
Dep: 11:25 Arr: 12:50
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th Jul 2020||£4,300||full|
|Sun 19th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 26th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 2nd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 9th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||£3,950||£6,750|
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||£2,800||full|
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 4th Oct 2020||£878||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.