Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 10
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 10 mins drive
Pool Size 10m x 5m with alarm (depth 1.90m x 1.20m)
This is a lovely sprawling house for a family holiday, just 10 minutes' drive from bustling Ile Rousse and its gently shelving sandy beach. L'Oliveraie de San Francescu is a fine fusion of ancient and modern, from the old gnarled olive trees and original stonework to the stylish, contemporary interiors, complete with big glass doors to let the sun flood in from all sides. Comprising five bedrooms in five acres of private grounds, there is ample room for everyone to spread out and make themselves at home here, either by the large swimming pool or on one of the various terraces surrounding the house. The sense of space and peace is glorious (heaven for stressed-out city dwellers) but ‘civilisation' is never far away. There's a locally renowned restaurant in Monticello (15 minutes' walk) and a Michelin-starred one in the main square at Ile Rousse, while cosmopolitan Calvi can be reached by a short ride on the little train - U Trinighellu - which runs along the coast.
The village of Monticello also offers tennis courts and a horse riding school as well as a number of walking trails.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Living room with TV (French satellite channels); leads to terrace
- Dining room; leads to terrace
- Kitchen; leads to terrace
- Laundry room
- Office with PC
First floor - right wing:
- Double bedroom
- Twin room with terrace
- Bathroom with shower and WC
First floor - left wing:
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with WC
- Dressing room and office leading to terrace
- Double en-suite bedroom
- Single (or twin) room (no air-conditioning)
- Master en-suite bathroom can be shared with single/twin via adjoining door
- Air-conditioning throughout (except single bedroom)
- Outside pool shower
- Gas barbecue
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m with alarm (depth 1.07m - 1.75m)
- Security deposit (£1,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
Air Conditioning, BBQ, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Stansted (STN)
Stansted to Calvi Titan Airways
Dep: 08:30 Arr: 11:40
Dep: 12:40 Arr: 14:00
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Calvi Flybe
Dep: 07:30 Arr: 10:50
Dep: 11:25 Arr: 12:50
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 10 persons|| 9 persons|| 8 persons|| 7 persons|| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||£447pp||£638pp|
|Sun 12th May 2019||£465pp||£713pp|
|Sun 19th May 2019||£552pp||full|
|Sun 26th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||£771pp||full|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||£849pp||£1,481pp|
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||£1,072pp||£1,819pp|
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||£1,185pp||£2,009pp|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£1,272pp||£2,095pp|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£1,272pp||£2,095pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£1,272pp||full|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£1,272pp||£2,062pp|
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||£1,232pp||£1,642pp|
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||£838pp||£1,219pp|
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||£749pp||£1,070pp|
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||£715pp||£950pp|
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||£615pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.