Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 8
Distance to resort 4km
Distance to beach 4km
Pool Size 12m x 6m, depth 1m-2m
A beautiful stone house boasting a magnificent location above L'Ile Rousse on a mountainous ridge blessed by breathtaking views; A Pinarella provides a sedate and scenic getaway on the island of Corsica.
The property encompasses authenticity, comfort and style, built using traditional materials with its large stones and beamed ceilings; but you'll discover plenty of modern comforts amid this scene of quintessential Corsica.
A Pinarella is a large property which can sleep between eight and ten guests across its five bedrooms, while a large sitting and dining area provides plenty of space in which your entire party can comfortably relax in the evening. The ground floor also features a good kitchen, a utility room and a bathroom with a shower. The four bedrooms in the main house, two of which are doubles and two are twins, are spacious, cool and comfortable, with some of the rooms enjoying the same stunning views across to the ocean that the terrace enjoys outside via private and shared balconies. You'll find one further bedroom with two single beds within an independent and well-equipped studio which boasts its own kitchen, shower room and terrace; ideal for anybody among your party who is after a little more privacy (available at a supplement - please call to book).
One of the main party pieces of this property is the view it affords, gazing out across undulating landscapes and to the ocean - best enjoyed from a sunlounger beside the property's gorgeous swimming pool.
While much relaxation, indulgence and entertainment can be had in and around the property, A Pinarella's location is perfect for exploring some of the most intriguing destinations on the island. L'Ile Rousse and the coast are just four kilometres away, with a charming old town and plenty of shops and eateries ensuring this local jaunt is a great option for evening meals. Calvi is another fine choice for those hoping to catch a glimpse of Corsican culture at its best, as are the many hilltop villages which punctuate la Balagne landscape.
Ground floor: Large open-plan living/dining room, well-equipped kitchen, utility room, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with bath and separate shower, separate wc. First floor: Master double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with bath and separate shower, separate wc. Studio: Twin beds, kitchen area, shower room with wc. Please call to book the studio in addition to the main house.
Heated private pool (12m x 6m, depth 1m-2m), washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, Wi-Fi, CD player, barbecue.
- Beach: L'lle Rousse 4km
- Restaurants: 1.5km, L'lle Rousse 4km
- Shops: 1.5km, L'lle Rousse 4km
- Main Town: L'lle Rousse 4km
- Airports: Calvi 29km, Bastia 74km
Sea Views, BBQ, Washing machine, WIFI, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London Stansted (STN)
Stansted to Calvi Air Corsica SAT
Dep: 13:55 Arr: 17:10
Dep: 11:45 Arr: 13:00
Stansted to Bastia Air Corsica SUN
11 MAY-21 JUL & 8 SEP-6 OCT
Dep: 12:55 Arr: 16:10
Dep: 10:45 Arr: 12:00
Stansted to Bastia Air Corsica SUN
28 JUL-01 SEP
Dep: 14:40 Arr: 17:55
Dep: 12:35 Arr: 13:50
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Bastia British Airways SUN
Dep: 07:40 Arr: 11:00
Dep: 11:50 Arr: 13:10
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Calvi Flybe SUN
Dep: 07:30 Arr: 10:50
Dep: 11:25 Arr: 12:50
Flight supplements may apply
| 8 persons|| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London Stansted
|Sun 5th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 19th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 26th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 2nd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 9th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||£832pp||£1,385pp|
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||£694pp||full|
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 2647
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.