Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 15 mins drive
Pool Size 12m x 3m (depth 1m-1.90m)
Located in Clos Canarelli, a new vineyard belonging to the famous winemaker, Yves Canarelli, Niellucciu is named after the grape that produces his award-winning wine. The villa is the perfect combination of a traditional Corsican bergerie from the outside and yet has all the modern creature comforts on the inside. Niellucciu has been decorated to a very high standard with neutral colours and wonderful finishing touches such as the ceiling and the chandeliers. The bedrooms are all en-suite with modern Italian style marble showers and there is plenty of space outside to bask in the sun and enjoy the pool. And, when it gets too hot, there is a shaded area for al fresco dining. The Estate winery is a three minute drive away and wine tasting can be arranged for guests who would like to sample and purchase some of the delicious award-winning wines. The villa is in a rural setting yet the local wild beaches are within easy reach. There are a couple of restaurants and a local supermarket for daily croissants in the local village of Figari which is just a ten minute drive away. The famous Chez Marco seafood restaurant on the beach at La Tonarra is also close by.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), DVD and CD players, wifi
- Kitchen includes oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Down a few steps to lower level
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large terrace with shaded area and barbecue
- Private alarmed swimming pool with steps, 11m x 2.9m (depth 1m - 1.90m)
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 3.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am - Security deposit (£1,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
Figari 10min drive
Beaches 15min drive
Porto Vecchio 20min drive
Figari airport 10min drive
Air Conditioning, Garden, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 19th May 2019||£1,214pp||£2,766pp|
|Sun 26th May 2019||£1,910pp||£3,310pp|
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||£1,674pp||£2,744pp|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||£1,721pp||£2,828pp|
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||£1,768pp||£3,040pp|
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||£1,955pp||£3,335pp|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||£2,096pp||full|
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||£2,865pp||£5,582pp|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£3,264pp||£5,973pp|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£3,264pp||£5,973pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£3,264pp||£5,973pp|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£3,264pp||£5,973pp|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£3,264pp||full|
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||£2,124pp||£3,322pp|
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||£1,682pp||full|
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||£1,241pp||full|
|Sun 29th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.