Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort Figari village 5min drive
Distance to beach 10min drive
Pool Size 8m x 4m (depth 0.45m - 1.5m)
This ridiculously romantic stone cottage nestles in perfect seclusion on a forested hillside overlooking the Lac de Talza, just south of Figari. Totally private, the former bergerie was recently converted into a fairy-tale retreat for two, ideal for a honeymoon, anniversary or just a gloriously peaceful escape for anyone seeking a little time out from the pressures of modern living. Simple and stylish, the interior reflects the history of the building without skimping on contemporary necessities, including an elegant en suite to the cosy double bedroom. The house has everything you need for a blissfully private week or two, but what really elevates it into the category of honeymoon-special is the pool, carved out of the hillside to resemble a natural rock pool. You could spend the entire day here with just the chirping crickets for company, the bright blue lake at your feet and the forest-clad hills of Le Grand Sud stretching away as far as the eye can see. And if you feel like a little more activity, there are numerous walking and mountain biking routes around the lake, including one which leads to an oriu, the unique and mysterious rock dwellings which are a special feature of the south of the island, some of which date back to the Iron Age. The village of Figari (8 minutes by car) has a selection of shops and local restaurants, while the bay of the same name has several lovely beaches which offer a quieter and more natural-feeling alternative to the better known beaches around Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio are just a 20 minute drive away.
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD, Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private freeform swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 0.45m - 1.5m)
- Access to the villa is by way of a steep paved driveway, walk from car park area to front door via slope or steps
- 1 week holidays do not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking e-mail*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected. Villa access times
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
- Figari 5min drive
- Beaches 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Air Conditioning, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.