Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort Figari 10min drive Porto Vecchio 20min drive
Distance to beach 15m drive
Pool Size 9m x 3m (depth 1.5m throughout)
This romantic, stone-built villa for two is located on the prestigious Clos Canarelli wine estate, mid-way between Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio in the south of the island. The house is both spacious and secluded, surrounded by trees and with no immediate neighbours.
Clos Canarelli is one of Corsica's most prestigious vineyards, and the attention to detail, which gives its wines the edge, is evident throughout in the quality and style of Villa Barbarossa. The interiors are finished in contemporary country-cottage style, with beamed ceilings and tiled floors adding to the cosy, hideaway feel. The huge outdoor kitchen adds an extra dimension to eating al fresco, even if you only use it is to brew coffee, chill wine or slice a lemon for your GANDT.
Barbarossa's other big attraction is the location, centrally positioned between the east and west coasts. From here, you can take your pick of the stunning southern beaches, including Santa Giulia near Porto Vecchio, and the ‘sunset beaches' around Pianottoli-Caldarello on the west coast.
FootnoteVilla Barbarossa is a convenient 10-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it's not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area leading out to pool/terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, Illy coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Small laundry room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (bed 1.80m) with en-suite shower room (no WC), leads out to terrace
- WC with wash basin
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), DVD player
- Bluetooth One Touch speaker system (connects to any device with Bluetooth connectivity)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Summer kitchen with fixed coal barbecue
- Outside shower
- Private swimming pool 9m x 3m (depth 1.5m throughout), security alarm, access via steps
- 1 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean but no bed linen or towel change (this can be arranged at an extra charge)
- 2 week holidays - includes a light clean mid-week and bed linen/towel change at the end of week (additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour, 2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Air Conditioning, Garden, Satellite TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||£825pp||£1,411pp|
|Sun 12th May 2019||£938pp||£1,670pp|
|Sun 19th May 2019||£1,134pp||£2,274pp|
|Sun 26th May 2019||£1,739pp||full|
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||£1,980pp||£3,572pp|
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||£2,118pp||£3,838pp|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£2,213pp||£3,932pp|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£2,213pp||£3,932pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£2,213pp||£3,932pp|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£2,213pp||£3,932pp|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£2,213pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.