Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 15 min walk
Distance to beach 2 min wak
Pool Size 7.5m x 4.5m
A real family home from home, this lovely traditional villa on Corfu's unspoilt northeast coast reflects all the affection and care bestowed on it by its owners
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Our Greek owners have a special relationship with their properties that goes far deeper than just bricks and mortar. Often the land, whether olive grove vineyard or orchard, on which they build a new villa or renovate an old cottage has been in the same family since Venetian times. Votana, a traditional Corfiot cottage, set amongst oleanders, olives and cypress trees is just such a property.
The garden, fenced for privacy, surrounds the swimming pool and is always well tended and equally meticulous care is lavished on the interior of the villa. Simplicity, comfort and ease of living are the keynotes here, with furnishings chosen to reflect the modern Corfiot style.
The double has an en suite shower room, whilst the kitchen/dining area and sitting room open on to a shaded veranda and lawned garden with the private swimming pool and barbecue area close by.
This is a child's paradise of any age! For whenever the pool loses its attraction, a short walk along a pathway leads to Coyvinas Beach, which, along with nearby Avlaki Bay is one of Corfu's finest wind surfing and dinghy sailing locations. The same breeze that fills the sails wafts up into the villa garden making a lazy afternoon at home an equally pleasant prospect.
The villa is not only close to all the amenities of Kassiopi, a popular resort that has not lost it's traditional Corfiot character, but also provides an excellent base for exploring the mountains and hills that rise up behind the property.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 1 twin bedrooms
· Private swimming pool: 7.5m x 4.5m (depth: 1.0m - 2.5m)
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD and CD player
· Fully fitted Kitchen
· Double bedroom with en suite
· Twin bedroom
· Built in BBQ
· Maid service and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
Restaurants:15 mins walk
Beach: 15 mins walk
Mini Market: 20 mins walk
Kassiopi: 15/20 mins walk
· Motor boat hire (booked locally)
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Garden, BBQ, TV, DVD, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.