Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort Nissaki: 5 mins walk
Distance to beach 200m
Pool Size 8m x 4m
A small stone cottage surrounded by mature gardens close to the unspoilt harbour and hamlet of Nissaki on Corfu's northeast coast.
2 Bedroom Villa with Private Swimming Pool
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The coast northwards from Corfu Town consists of many wooded bays and coves each backed by beaches, large and small, villages and fishing harbours. Some of the bigger settlements have become popular resorts, but others have remained undeveloped and still maintain their traditional charm. Nissaki is a perfect example of a Corfiot fishing hamlet, a crescent of pebbles, small harbour and a scattering of pan-tiled houses built out of the local limestone.
Half hidden in its own gardens, situated below the main coastal road is the Stone Cottage located a couple of hundred metres from the hamlet and beach. It can be difficult to find a holiday base that will suit both children and their parents, but the Stone Cottage may well be the answer as many of the bigger resorts such as Kassiopi and Ipsos are within easy driving distance and provide sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling facilities as well as good restaurants and nightlife. Corfu Town, arguably the cultural capital of the Ionian Islands is only half an hour away in the car. Cricket aficionados can even indulge themselves throughout the summer as the game has been played here for many years. Well worth exploring is the very different but equally fascinating landscape and history of the plateau of Mt Pantokrator, the island's highest peak or the rugged cliffs, monasteries and Venetian castles of the west coast.
On the other hand, a restful day at home surrounded by colour and greenery with a choice of sunbathing on the flagstone terrace and a cooling swim in the pool, or a good book in the shade of an olive tree, followed by a barbecue of fresh fish in the evening may be equally attractive.
The interior of the cottage would suit a small family or two couples, with two adjoining bedrooms and a staircase down to the living area, a small but well equipped kitchen and comfortable furnishings.
Nissaki may be named after the small promontory in the bay that may have been an islet in the past, but the Stone Cottage is an island in itself in a sea of green and colour.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· Private swimming pool: 8m x 4m
· Air Conditioning (Bedrooms only)
· Maid service on arrival day and midweek
· Open plan kitchen, living and dining room with Fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, TV (limited channels) AND DVD player
· Shower room
· Separate WC
· 1 double and 1 twin bedroom (Interconnecting)
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Garden, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.