Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 5km to Agios Matheos
Distance to beach 15 min walk to Halikounas beach
Pool Size 9.2m x 4.6m (free form) depth 1.1m - 1.7m
Villa Saia is a real Corfiot idyll with traditional styling, a private pool and a sea view. It is an authentically Greek getaway in a quiet and unspoilt setting.
Outside, the large patio and grassy areas give you plenty of space for sunbathing, and the shaded veranda is great for long, lazy lunches on hot afternoons. In the evenings you can take a walk or short drive to three tavernas nearby, or drive to Moraitika on the east coast (you need a car hire as the beauty is the villa's relative remoteness).
Villa Saia is in one of the island's more rural areas;there are olive groves and vineyards nearby. This is a destination where you can get a feel for traditional island life and history, and mingle with the locals. Byzantine Gardiki Castle, the only remaining medieval fortress in the south of Corfu, is a short drive away -worth a visit. There are also great walking opportunities and sandy Halikounas beach is within 15 minutes' walk.
- Open-plan living room with kitchen and dining area
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom
- Swimming pool (9.20m x 4.60m and depth 1.10m-1.70m)
Cafes / Bars - night life in Agios Matheos about 5 kms, Corfu Town about 24 km.
Restaurants - within 15 minutes walk
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Sea Views, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information.
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 848
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.