Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort 5 min drive
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 8m x 1.75m
Romantic retreat for couples with spectacular sea views across Kerasia Bay
1 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Corfu, perhaps more than any other in the Ionian, is an island of contrasts. It is hard to believe that tiny unspoilt Agios Stefanos is just a few miles away from the bustling resort of Kassiopi, or that the mysterious brown hills of Albania are only a few miles across the strait from the lovely pine woods and olives that surround this romantic little villa.
Situated close to Villa Eleni, Relis is reached by a track that passes by the village school, the house is backed by a shady olive grove and set in its own gardens overlooking the wooded slopes leading down to the sea with a wonderful view that takes in the delightful Kerasia Beach on the opposite side of the bay, across in the distance to the mysterious mountains of the Epiros Coast. The location is truly outstanding and the accommodation compliments it perfectly.
The swimming pool and terrace at the front are secluded and private, making this unique one bedroom cottage the perfect romantic retreat for a couple. The front door opens onto the open plan lounge / dining room with a balcony and fully fitted kitchen. On the same level there is a separate bathroom and an air-conditioned double bedroom, which opens onto the balcony with those spectacular views.
Although just a minute or two off the coastal road, the villa feels wonderfully isolated. A network of old paths and lanes surrounding the house provide an opportunity for leisurely exploration. Slightly further afield the spectacular Mount Pantokrator with its unspoilt mountain villages and wonderful trails is easily reached by car, whilst cosmopolitan Corfu Town with its maze of old streets and ancient castles is only thirty minutes' drive away.
Villa Relis is a wonderful example of the traditional Corfu set in a superb romantic setting with complete tranquillity.
1 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· Private swimming pool: 8m x 1.75m
· Maid service and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
· Double bedroom with balcony & sea views
· Bathroom with shower within a bath · Open plan kitchen and living room with TV and sofa bed
· Kitchen with kitchette/cooker, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer
· Air conditioning in bedroom only
· Washing machine, iron & ironing board
Restaurants: 5 mins drive
Beach:10 mins drive
Mini market: 2 mins drive
Agios Stefanos: 5 mins drive
· Motor boat hire (booked locally)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.