Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 5 min drive to Nissaki
Distance to beach 5 min drive to Nissaki
Pool Size 8m x 4.5m, depth: 0.80m - 1.80m
Superb private villa with spectacular panoramic views to Corfu Town and the mainland beyond
- Sleeps 2 - 4 - Private Swimming Pool - Car Hire - Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
One of the many settlements in the northwest of Corfu that exudes a truly traditional Greek atmosphere is the small, quiet coastal village of Nissaki. Nissaki means 'little island' and many years ago it was exactly that. Here a small horseshoe shaped beach of fine pebbles offers a taste of history, as you can imagine the local settlers working to shape stones and rocks to build the first homes that form the picturesque village. The chippings off these stones fell into the sea and over time, formed the connection between Nissaki and the main island of Corfu to provide the peninsula and beach you find today.
Nissaki is home to three tavernas and houses that are scattered through the tree lined slopes leading up to Mount Pantokrator. The beach offers excellent swimming and on the occasional evening a boat trip to enjoy dinner at the nearby tavernas of Agni beach.
High above Nissaki beach and the many 'deserted' little coves that are just waiting to be explored, sits Villa Georgina and the neighbouring Villa Katina. These villas, nestled amongst the lush vibrant landscape are ideal for a relaxing holiday with fantastic views.
Villa Georgina's large main balcony overlooks the spectacular coastline of Corfu stretching South toward Corfu Town and across to Albania. The two bedrooms, one double and one twin, together with the living room, lead out onto the large main terrace with those limitless views and a terrace to spend your time living the al fresco lifestyle so familiar to Greeks. A separate kitchen and shower room complete this comfortably furnished villa. The private pool and surrounding sun terrace offer sea views and endless hours of sun.
The nearest tavernas and mini markets are just three minutes drive downhill, while lovely beach of Nissaki is only five minutes drive away.
Villa Georgina is ideal for couples and families alike for its privacy, location and spectacular panoramic views.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- 1 double and 1 twin bedroom
- Private swimming pool: 8m x 4.5m, depth: 0.80m - 1.80m
- 1 double and 1 twin room leading to an adjoining balcony
- Living and dining room with TV & DVD
- Spacious outside terracing
- Washing machine
- Kitchen - fridge freezer, cooker, dishwasher
- Shower room
- Large balcony with sea and coastline views
- Maid service on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 3 mins drive/1.7km
Beach: 5 mins drive/2km - Nissaki
Mini market: 3 mins drive
Mini market: Corfu Town: 25 mins drive
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, DVD, Washing machine, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.