Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 5 mins walk
Distance to beach 5 min walk
Perfectly positioned apartments on the waters edge in the heart of idyllic Agios Stefanos
APARTMENTS CLOSE TO THE HARBOURSIDE AND BEACH
- Sleeps 2 - 4 or 8 with both apartments
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
Winding down the hillside from the main coastal road you reach the beautiful bay of Agios Stefanos, relatively unchanged for the last 20 years when tourism first hit the island of Corfu. Agios Stefanos is one of the prettiest and most peaceful fishing villages on the island and is considered the gem of north eastern Corfu.
The traditional Greek fishing village has a fantastic relaxed feel, with a few tavernas, coffee bars, mini markets and yachts stretching across the front of the horseshoe bay looking towards the sea to the barren mainland of southern Albania. There are two beaches for swimming at either side of the bay, one just past the motor boat jetty and the other below the eucalyptus and cypress trees on the opposite side, both shingle with superbly clear waters, perfect for snorkelling. A twenty minute walk over the headland will take you to the quiet beach of Kerasia and its sole taverna and fantastic swimming.
Nestled in the heart of the harbour is Elsa's Limani House. Literally translated 'limani' means harbour which couldn't be a more appropriate choice considering the house's proximity to the sea. Set back from the harbour front and separated by a courtyard, Elsa's provides an excellent base for the peaceful activities of the village.
The house is split over two floors into two spacious and well equipped apartments. Both the upper and lower floors are comfortably furnished and identical inside each with two bedrooms, a double bedroom at the front of the apartment and a twin at the rear. There are two bathrooms, one with a half bath and one with a shower. The open plan living room and kitchen are at the centre of the apartment and lead out onto an excellent terrace. The upper front bedroom leads out onto a shaded balcony, which looks towards the harbour entrance and the rising sun in the morning. The building is surrounded by a stone flagged terrace, enhancing the feeling of space but with privacy from the external wall. There is also a barbecue for the use of both apartments.
Elsa's Limani House offers spacious apartments for a couple, family or even a large group at the heart of a much sought after village.
2 two bedroom apartments
· Upper and lower floor
· Upper floor has balconies
· Lower floor has a terrace
· 1 double and 1 twin bedroom
· 2 bathrooms (1 shower, 1 half bath)
· Living room / dining room with TV (limited channels) & DVD
· Open plan kitchen with full cooker and fridge freezer
· Balcony/terrace and shared BBQ
· Maid service and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
Restaurants: 20 metres
Beach: 1 min walk
Mini market: 50 metres
· Motor boat hire (booked locally)
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.