Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 min drive to Agios Stefanos
Distance to beach 5 mins drive
Pool Size 10m x 5m, depth: 0.8m - 1.8m
Sublime and spacious villa with spectacular views across the sea to mainland Greece
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
The tiny harbour of Agios Stefanos is one of Corfu's hidden gems. Reached by a narrow winding lane this picturesque inlet half hidden by trees has remained totally unspoilt, though it is only a few miles from the popular resort of Kassiopi. The immediate area of the village is a tranquil haven with individual villas dotted amongst pine woods and olive groves, leading down to a series of quiet beaches.
Set just a minute off the coastal road making the villa feel wonderfully isolated. The house is backed by a shady olive grove and set in its own gardens overlooking the wooded slopes leading down to the sea. The wonderful view takes in the mysterious brown hills of Albania to the east, the bay of Kerasia on the opposite side and across in the distance to the mountains of the Epiros coast. The location is truly outstanding and the accommodation complements it perfectly. There is a private and secluded swimming pool, surrounded by mature trees and gardens.
Villa Eleni is built on the hillside and set over three levels. You enter the villa on the upper floor to a twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a double bedroom both with en suite shower room and large open terrace. The next floor down takes you to a further twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and private terrace. This floor leads up to a mezzanine with dining room and extra shower room. On this level there is a fully equipped open plan kitchen leading out to a terrace with barbecue. Down from the mezzanine is a large living room opening to the main terrace at the front with breathtaking views over the swimming pool towards the sea.
A network of old paths and lanes surrounding the house provide an opportunity for leisurely exploration. Slightly further afield the spectacular Mount Pantokrator with its unspoilt mountain villages and wonderful trails are easily reached by car, whilst the more cosmopolitan experience of Corfu Town with its maze of old streets and ancient castles is only thirty minutes' drive away.
Villa Eleni is a wonderful example of the real Corfu in a superb setting offering complete tranquillity.
3 bedroom villas with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms
· Private Swimming Pool: 10m x 5m ( depth: 0.8m - 1.8m)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
· Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
· Double bedroom with en suite shower room
· Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with washing machine
· Dining room leading to kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, full oven, iron and ironing board
· Living room with TV (limited channels), DVD and CD player
Restaurants: 5 mins drive
Beach:10 mins drive
Mini market: 2 mins drive
Agios Stefanos: 5 mins drive
· Motor boat hire (booked locally)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, Garden, BBQ, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.