Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 15-20 mins drive
Distance to beach 10 mins drive
Pool Size 9m x 3.5m (depth 1.5m)
Alzitella is perched on the hillside below the village of Pietra Longa di Salvini, enjoying spectacular mountain and sea views. What lies below is no less breathtaking: buzzing Porto Vecchio, the cream and turquoise beaches of Santa Giulia and Palombaggia, and fold upon fold of dense, fragrant maquis.
The contemporary design of Alzitella is very much of today, with no compromise on space, light or functionality. The decking around the kidney-shaped pool sprawls the length of the house; the wall-to-wall French windows lead out onto the broad, shady verandah; the extended granite surfaces in the kitchen double as a breakfast bar; the technology even includes wi-fi.
The sleepy village is easily accessible by car, since the road leading up to it skirts the grounds below, and those picture postcard beaches are a ten-minute drive away.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- TV (French channels only), DVD/CD players, iPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC
- Double bedroom with access to patio
- Twin bedroom with access to pool area
- Separate shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Private freeform swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 1.4m throughout), security alarm, access via steps
- Pool can be heated at a charge of £100/week and must be pre-booked
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
- Santa Giulia Beach 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Bonifacio 20min drive
- Figari Airport 30min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 30min drive
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, Garden, BBQ, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||£2,310||full|
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.