Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 3
Distance to resort 10 minute drive
Distance to beach 5 minute walk
Just a 10 minute drive from Bonifacio this sweet little cottage enables its occupants to enjoy peace and relative seclusion, but with easy access to the shingle beach of Maora below. A fine view of the Santa Manza Gulf can be enjoyed from this cottage and Santa Manza Bay offers possibilities for wind-surfing, while Maora itself has a beach restaurant in season and can be reached in an eight minute walk. There are also fine sandy coves around Bonifacio and a little further away around Porto Vecchio.
A Casarella is ideal for couples in need of relaxation or wanting a base for wider exploration of the area.
- 1 bedroom (sleeps 2-3)
- Kitchen/dining room with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer
- Living room with double/twin day bed (access via bedroom and kitchen), CD-player
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and beach towels provided
- Double/twin bedroom, bathroom with separate shower, WC
- Terrace with sea view
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 3.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
Beach 8min walk (return uphill)
Restaurant 5-10min drive (or in high season, restaurant open 8min walk)
Bonifacio 10min drive
Figari airport 45min drive
Walk to beach, Sea Views, BBQ, Washing machine, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th Jul 2020||£1,900||£3,800|
|Sun 12th Jul 2020||£1,900||£3,800|
|Sun 19th Jul 2020||£1,900||£3,800|
|Sun 26th Jul 2020||£1,900||£3,800|
|Sun 2nd Aug 2020||£1,900||£3,800|
|Sun 9th Aug 2020||£1,900||full|
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||£1,800||£3,750|
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||£1,950||full|
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.