Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 mins drive
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 7m x 3.5m, depth 1.7m
Seclusion and comfort in a traditional Alonissos country villa close to the sea
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
This comfortable and adaptable accommodation of two apartments makes them ideal for the larger family, a group of friends or even two smaller families. Set amongst the olive trees and only one hundred metres from the beach (Votsalo means sea pebbles), it is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday. Apart from Babakies Beach, where the fishing boats are hauled out of the water in the winter, there are many other beautiful and secluded inlets and bays nearby.
The view from Votsalo is a spectacular combination of the azure waters of the Aegean Sea and the green hills of the uninhabited island, Peristera beyond. The villa has spacious and partly shaded verandas, perfect for al fresco meals. The swimming pool is bound to be popular with both young and old.
The villa is split over two floors each with their own external access, two bedrooms on the upper floor and one bedroom on the lower floor. The top floor of the property is furnished in a country style with open wood beamed ceilings, tiled floors and a stone fireplace. There is a spacious and comfortable living room and a well equipped open plan kitchen. There are two air conditioned bedrooms off the main living area, one with double bed and one with twin beds. A large modern shower room is centrally located between the two bedrooms. The ground floor consists of an open plan living room with a sofa bed and well equipped kitchen. There is a small bedroom with double bed and a shower room.
Although the villa is situated in peaceful surroundings, it is by no means remote. The beautiful beach at Agios Dimitrios is less than a five minute drive away and it doesn't take much longer to visit the delightful little harbour of Steni Vala with its handful of tavernas and mini markets. Alternatively take a caique trip from Patitiri to the fascinating outer islands of the world famous Marine Park conservation area. Who knows, you might even be lucky enough to spot the rare and endangered Mediterranean Monk Seal!
This lovely villa is a great choice for a getaway holiday adventure in wonderful surroundings.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· Private Swimming Pool: 7m x 3.5m, depth 1.7m
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· 1 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Air conditioning in bedrooms only
· Shower room and WC
· Living room: TV, DVD and CD player
· Kitchen: full cooker, fridge freezer
· Large shaded and sun terraces
· 1 double bedroom
· Shower room and WC
· Living room
· Kitchen: full cooker and fridge
· Large shaded and sun terraces
Restaurants: 5 mins drive (Kalamakia)
Beach: 5 mins drive (Kalamakia)
Mini market: 5 mins drive (Kalamakia)
Patitiri: 20 mins drive
Steni Vala: 7 mins drive
· Boat trip to the Marine Park
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, DVD, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.